Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hardee's Latin Festival 2010

Here we are doing a routine with the kids.

People were there as early as 7:30 am.
I was really proud to see so many people just dancing away to Latin Music.
 I had to hold my tears back a couple of times.

This past June 12,2010 I had the opportunity to organize a Zumba Marathon as part of the Hardee's Latin festival. This event was free for the public. As you can tell by the pictures we had an incredible turnout. I had been working for months with our local instructors such as Patrece Parson, Wanda Hood, Kaylenne Holmes and Tessa Duquette . Instructors from out of town who I had met through different Zumba events participated as well . Such as Bobby Otero and Johana Broyles. The event had over 800 participants and I was blessed to have my mom coming from Puerto Rico to be in the event. Enjoy this pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment